Thursday 16 June 2011

A cold will not defeat me.

Sometimes I think the most irritating part of being sick is the loss or slight demise of taste; the only interest that seems to be present is in an assortment of medical remedies. I have a cold the night before a planned dinner (these things always seem to happen to me) I will feel perfectly healthy all week, whilst consuming pre-packaged 'work lunches'....I organise a delicious dinner with friends and then BANG! I wake up this morning with a sore throat. 


My point that I am tediously trying to make is: never let anything come between you and good food, even when you are lying in a hospital bed (which I have been in) demand good food! Tomorrow nights Thai cuisine awaits... my taste buds may be absent but my desire still lingers on beneath the sedation.

No comments:

Post a Comment